Monday, January 30, 2017

I Can Take Care of That

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." - Psalm 55:22

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

"But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation." - Psalm 13:5

Dear God,

I am giving You my worries because I really need You to take care of me right now. I need You to carry me through them. The discord in this country has become quite unbearable. I am giving You the Trump disaster. And I am going to struggle to survive it, but I will hope that You will indeed keep Your promises to see me through it all. You say You work everything out for the good of those who believe in You. So here You go God. I am giving it over to You as best as I can and I am hoping in You as best as I can. Healthcare, housing, food, finances, all these things. I am trusting You to continue with Your provision.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment