Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Lord of Peace

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." - II Thessalonians 3:16

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." - John 14:27 

Dear God, 

You are the Lord of Peace. You give me peace at all times and in every way. Please fill me with Your peace. Help me to always remember that I need You. Help me to believe that You will provide. God, I accept Your peace. 

You said You provide yet the republican idiots in DC have just killed me. I will lose insurance and die as a result of lack of care I need because I can no longer get my medications I need. What kind of God are You to allow that? What purpose does this serve? What about the least of these! Why are You NOT helping them? 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment