Saturday, January 28, 2017

I Am Bigger

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me." - Psalm 138:7

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing." - Zephaniah 3:17

"Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world." - I Peter 5:9

Other translation: Refuse to give in to the devil. Stand strong in your faith. You know that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are having the same sufferings you have. - I Peter 5:9

"May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!" - Psalm 29:11

Dear God,

Save me, save us all, from the troubles that are brewing here in America. You are the Mighty One and You are with me. You are bigger and stronger than any problem in this world. Your power will save me. Don't let go of me right now. I feel so tired and weak. Help me to remember that You are ALWAYS with me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment