Monday, January 2, 2017

Not One Single Thing

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

Focus verse: Romans 8:39 - Nothing above us, nothing below us, or anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Other translation: "I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble. But be brave! I have defeated the world!" - John 16:33

Dear God,

Nothing can separate me from Your love. Nothing. Nothing I say. Nothing I think. Nothing I do. Nothing someone else does or says to me. Nothing can separate me from You. I am not perfect. Nor do You ask me to be right now. I will make mistakes. But mistakes cannot separate me from Your love. Help me to sit back and relish what good there is in life. Help me to be brave when things are rough.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

That Where I Am There You May Also Be by Rich Mullins




No comments:

Post a Comment