Sunday, January 22, 2017

Putting the Puzzle Together

"I have taught you the way of wisdom; I have led you in the paths of uprightness." - Proverbs 4:11

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

"A man's steps are from the Lord; how then can man understand his way?" - Proverbs 20:24

Dear God, 

You are guiding me in wisdom and leading me to do what is right. God, this morning we awake to the Trump mouthpiece trying to call lies "alternate facts." No such thing. What is the right thing right now? Why does the right thing seem to go so wrong? I am beyond frustrated and beyond simply puzzled. I am befuddled. You are able to do something good out of anything that happens. God, please do. Nothing good comes out of throwing people out of their insurance coverage. Nothing good comes out of being ugly to the poor and throwing them off resources they need just to survive. God, the storms are bad, both literally and figuratively. Please bring light and good. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment