Thursday, March 2, 2017

Love and Peace

"Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you." - II Corinthians 13:11

"The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy." - Deuteronomy 33:27

"So God created man in his own image; in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27

Dear God,

You are the God of love and peace. I need Your love. Wrap me in Your love. Take my worries and fears. Hold me tight in Your arms. Help me to love others the way You love me. You created all of us in Your image. Forgiving will bring me peace.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment