Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Will Help You

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1 

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you until you passed over, as the Lorx your God did tot eh Red Sea, which he dried up for us until we passed over, so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the Lord is mighty, that you may fear the Lord your God forever." - Joshua 4:23-24

"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen." - Jude 24-25

Dear God, 

You are my help in times of trouble. Your presence is always with me and You are very present in times of trouble. I am part of Your royal family. You will take care of me. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment