Sunday, March 5, 2017

You Will Have Happiness

"Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!" - Psalm 144:15

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" - Psalm 46:10

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling." - Psalm 46:1-3

Dear God, 

Help me to enjoy any happiness I have with You. Happy is not a feeling that comes often in light of what is happening in America right now with the lying republicans who are bent on destroying access to care for the millions upon millions of citizens who not only need but deserve care. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment