Wednesday, March 29, 2017

You Belong to Me!

But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name, you are mine." - Isaiah 43:1 

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

"Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me." - Isaiah 49:16

Dear God, 

You have called me by name. I am Yours. No matter how alone I feel at times, I still belong to You. You bought me with Your blood and paid for my sins. Nothing can separate me from Your love. You know me and You know my name. You always speak to me by name. You have written my name on Your hand. Thank You for love so great that You know me by name.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment