Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Worship Me

"Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness." - Psalm 29:2

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." - I Corinthians 13:12

And one called to another and said: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hoots; the whole earth Is full of his glory!" - Isaiah 6:3

Dear God, 

I should worship You because You are holy and Your holiness is beautiful. The many beautiful sunsets and flowers and even people are not perfectly holy like You are. I cannot understand the beauty of Your holiness right now as I can only see a part of it. In heaven, I will be able to see all of it. I should join with the Angels to sing of Your holiness. Worshipping You changes me into more of the person You created me to be. I should worship You because of who You are. Reading Your Word can help me to know You better and praise You well. When I understand more of who You are, I am changed and You are glorified. And that is the most beautiful worship. God, help me grow into that person You want me to be. Help me to continue in my advocacy for the least of these and not lose focus on You and Your guidance. You are holy and You will help Your children. You will not let monsters on D.C. harm them. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment