Sunday, March 26, 2017

Know That You Need Me

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:3 

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!" - II Corinthians 9:15

"You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory." - Psalm 73:24

Dear God, 

The poor in spirit are blessed as the kingdom of heaven belongs to them. When I know I need You, I should be happy be asks it means I understand that You are what I need. I have been saved by grace through faith. These are both gifts from You. Thank You for some of the best gifts I can possibly have. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment