Tuesday, March 21, 2017

When You Wonder Why

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." - Genesis 28:15

"But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me." - John 15:26

"My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." - Psalm 63:8

Dear God,

Help me to trust You during the times I do wonder why something is happening or how to handle something that is happening. God, You say You will provide for Your children yet the republican monsters are at it again hellbent on throwing the least of these, mostly the disabled, off their insurance plans. Why? If You really do care about the least of these, You need to put a stop to the monsters before they cause the death of many innocents who are often born into this world with pre-existing conditions and it needs to be soon! "Freedom Caucus?" Freedom for whom? Freedom for what? To do Satan's work? Because that's what it looks like. God, those monsters vote on that bill today. Please step in and make sure it fails. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment