Saturday, March 18, 2017

Spend Time with Me

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." - Romans 15:13

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." - Isaiah 26:3

"You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him." - Romans 8:9

"And we all, with unveiled face, be holding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lors who is the Spirit." - II Corinthians 3:18

Dear God,

You will fill me with joy and peace when I trust You and the best way to trust You is to spend time with You. Help me to never be too busy for You. God, keep growing me to be more like You. Even when I dispute and fight the lies coming from all around, help me to not waver and to always see through the lies. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment