Thursday, March 16, 2017

Worry Is a Waste

And he said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest?" - Luke 12:22-26

And he said with a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water." - Revelation 14:7

Dear God, 

Worry is thinking about things at the wrong time. I hand over to You the concerns that millions of Americans have with regard to healthcare and budgets that make things worse for our country. I hand over to You the republican monsters and their hateful actions that go against Your Word with regard to the least of these and the elderly and the veterans. I hand these things over to You because I am but one person and I cannot handle these things on my own. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment