Sunday, March 12, 2017

No Surprises

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." - Matthew 6:34

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." - Luke 4:18-19

"Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them." - Isaiah 42:9

Dear God, 

The future belongs to You and You know what is in the future. I do not need to worry because of that, but it is hard not to. God, You know what my worries and fears are right now. Please intervene.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment