Sunday, May 3, 2015

Don't Be So Hard on Yourself

Micah 7:7 - But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Dear God, everything that happened between Tom and me was over mistakes. Although we cannot undo the mistakes that occurred, I can trust You to bring things together for good. In other words, reconciliation and restoration is still something that can happen when he is ready. It is not a lost cause and it is not a lost hope. Matter of fact, right now, I put the past into Your hands. I will not look back. I will ahead at what You will do to bring about the good. No one can undo the past no matter how hard they try. Thank You for loving me enough to work things together for good. Thank You for hearing me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment