Wednesday, May 20, 2015

When Things Don't Go As You Would Like

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 

Dear God, as long as the AC repair people come out like they are supposed and actually get the AC fixed right this time, I will be okay. Hard to sleep when it is so hot and miserable inside as well as outside. Heat sets up a flurry of symptoms with me that make me very ill. Thank You for caring about me and sending Jesus to allow me to be in relationship with You. Thank You for changing many of my perspectives into those that reflect more of You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment