Sunday, May 3, 2015

Do Not Long for the Absence of Problems

Isaiah 41:13 - For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

John 16:33 - "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Dear God, there will be trouble in this world. But You have overcome it. You strengthen me. I ask today that You strengthen me further as a self-advocate and advocate for others with special needs. We are basically living targets for a political division that is rooted and grounded in hate and greed. I will not be silent as long You give me a voice. No matter how much people wish to shut me up on the issues. I want others to have the hope I didn't really get a chance to have. Today, the challenges I face, guard me and give me peace going I to them. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment