Sunday, May 17, 2015

Come to God with Your Plans in Suspension

Isaiah 55:8-9 - "...For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

John 4:24 - "God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Dear God, the master plan. Your master plan. My plans mean nothing if they are not in Your plans. Guide me through the day even through the plans I might have. Nothing on this earth happens without it being in Your plan. Whether it is being sick, having autism, being different from others, or having a strain person for president that most people have no real reason to hate except that he is different and proactively fighting for those who are most vulnerable in this country. Thank You for having a master plan though. I submit my plans to You and Your will. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment