Monday, May 25, 2015

The World Is Too Much with You

Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

Isaiah 41:10 - ...fear not, for if am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save, he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Dear God, as long as You are with me, no matter what happens, I will not have to worry about what the day throws at me. You are with me and You deliver me and rejoice over me. You quiet me with Your love. You strengthen me to face the day You have prepared for me. I cannot wrap my human mind around it all. I will not even bother trying right now. God, may I please put in a renewed request for resolution with Tom, though? Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment