Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Thank God in the Middle of Trials

I Thessalonians 5:18 - ...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Dear God, a little hard to thank You when I am in the middle of another illness trying to fight it off and my mom is not well and things just are not working out! Still have unresolved conflict, though not for lack of effort on my part. Still have no job, again not for lack of effort, and I love volunteering so I can learn practical skills needed for the job that I want. Still cannot get helo I actually need for my hearing loss or autism. Still struggling to get the group off the ground. Seems a lack of interest may be involved. People are interested yet they are not engaging. I can only do so much in my own power. I need You to help me. So I give all of this to You today. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment