Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Seek God's Face at the Beginning of the Day

Psalm 27:8 - You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, Lord, do I seek."

Romans 13:14 - But put on The Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

Colossians 3:12-13 - Put on, then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must also forgive. 

Dear God, help me to always remember to put You on first thing when I wake up in the mornings (or at least second thing). Help me to have control over my thoughts and renew me as I prepare for the day ahead of me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment