Friday, May 15, 2015

Spending Time with God Essential

Ephesians 6:16 - in all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts if the evil one;...

James 4:7-8 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will draw near to you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Revelation 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God."

Dear God, right now I need You. I need Your love surrounding me. Your power. Your grace. Your mercy. I need You. Mom called an ambulance this morning after a long sleepless night after a trip to the ER. She couldn't sleep because she has been in severe pain. Please give the doctors today wisdom and guidance to find what is really going on and to help ease her pain and discomfort. And help me as I struggle through home living skills in the meantime to make sure I get enough to eat. Guard me if and when I have to go somewhere whether to turn library materials in or go grocery shopping. Help me not set the stove on fire like I did that one time when we lived in Troy. I need Your comfort right now and so does my mom. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment