Sunday, May 3, 2015

Do Not Search for Security in the World

Isaiah 26:3 - "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen, but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Dear God, oh, yes, if only I could check everything off on my checklist, but perhaps the biggest and most important thing to check off would be to rest secure in You and Your loving kindness. It is frustrating when unexpected things pop up. But if I trust You, maybe it will be less frustrating. Thank You for being with me all the time even during the times I do not feel You there. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment