Thursday, May 14, 2015

God is a Mighty God

Luke 1:37 - "For nothing will be impossible with God."

II Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear God, thank You for my weaknesses, for when You choose to work through me in spite of and despite of them, I am able to tell people that it is through Your grace and Your power. Regardless of what any church might try to assume about me, my weaknesses are good. I don't need to be fixed or cured or changed. If a church cannot accept me for me, then it probably is missing You to start with. Thank You for my weaknesses. Thank You for my autism. Thank You for my immune deficiency and my anemia. Thank You for using me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment