Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Confess Your Sins

Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 

John 8:12 - Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkens, but will have the light of life."

I John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Sn cleanses us from all sin.

Dear God, for any sins I have committed, I ask for forgiveness. Bring the darkness to the light and permeate every corner of it. Let me not become indignant in self-pity, denial, self-righteousness, blame or hatred. Let me be a light to others just as You are a light to me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment