Thursday, January 24, 2013

Days 23 and 24

It's okay to be human. Even if you momentarily think about God and say a simple thank you to Him, it is still worship.

Expect trouble in the world. God's peace is powerful. God already overcame the troubles of the world.

Deuteronomy 31:6-"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Dear God, Thank You. Thank You for still being there even when I can't "feel" You there. And thank You. Thank You for my friend Tom. And for my other friends. And thank You that I have permission to just be me-who You created me to be and how You created me. Thank You. And please heal my mom so she can go back to work so we can pay the bills. The dog is late getting in for her annual, the medical bills are high and continue to pile up as we have to reach the deductible again, utilities, car insurance, home warranty, and we still need an iPad for therapy and a way to pay for my autism therapy. As well as food and gas. I am in the wait on many fronts. I worry about Tom too. Protect our friendship while we are in a period of time where time doesn't permit us to see each other in person right now even though we live somewhat close. Help me not forget that he will also still be there and that he really is just a phone call away if I really need him just like You're only a prayer away (even if I haven't quite mastered hearing You yet). Help me still think positive about him. And me. God, I'm scared. Help me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment