Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Your Needs and His Riches Are a Perfect Fit

Philippians 4:19 - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

Colossians 2:1-3 - For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance o founder standing and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 

Dear God, oh, how I need You, more now than ever. Financial stability for my family in the face of pending and major medical needs. I come to You. I lay everything down at Your feet right now. And I ask that You guide me and strengthen me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment