Monday, December 28, 2015

He Is Your Refuge and Strength

Psalm 46:1-3 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, thought the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

Psalm 89:15-16 - Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted. 

Dear God, thank You for the blessings You shower on this planet deposited what the media choose to focus on. I am not going to be afraid of terrorists (if I were afraid, it would be of the white man down the street who is an avid gun buyer and insists on carrying guns everywhere he goes). I am not going to be afraid of earthquakes or floods. I am not going to be afraid of the medical testing I will have to do in the new year (unless the republicans screw things up and cause me to lose my insurance coverage because of their sick hatred for the president). I am going to put my trust in You, my refuge and my strength. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment