Tuesday, December 1, 2015

God Loves You With an Everlasting Love

Jeremiah 31:2-3 - Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Lamentations 3:22-26 - The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Dear God, thank You for love unconditional and eternal. Eternity is something the human mind cannot fully grasp. But it helps me feel better to know that Your love is eternal. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment