Saturday, December 26, 2015

He Is the Gift That Continuously Gives

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy.

Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted in our steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

I John 4:15-16 - Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.mso we have come to know and to believe the love that God ha score us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 

I John 4:18 - There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 

Dear God, thank You for unconditional love that does not hinge upon what I do or do not do. When love hinges upon behavior, it cannot be real. Help me to never punish myself by separating myself from You and Your loving arms. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment