Wednesday, December 2, 2015

He Is With You in All That You Do

Matthew 10:29-31 - "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all coma prison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Hebrews 11:27 - By faith he left Egypt, not being afraid of the anger of the king, for he endured as seeing him who is invisible.

Dear God, help me to never lose awareness of Your presence in my life. It is so difficult to stumble and fall because I lose focus. Put blinders on me so I can maintain my focus. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment