Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Receive God's Peace as the Year Draws to a Close

Isaiah 9:6 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 

John 14:26-27 - "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

II Corinthians 4:7 - But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show I that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

Dear God, thank You for peace. Even as I struggle through this day, this latest infection, and just life in general, thank You for peace that supersedes all of my struggling. Peace, peace, peace. Peace be with me. Peace still my heart. Peace calm my anxious heart. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment