Wednesday, December 2, 2015

He Is Taking Care of You

Job 42:1-3 - Then Job answered the Lord and said: "I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 'Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know."

Romans 8:28 - And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

II Corinthians 5:6-7 - So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight.

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Dear God, thank You for taking care of me. Even when I do not feel You strongly, You are taking constant care of me. This week, take care especially of my mom and I as well as the fur babies. Help us all relax and have fun. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment