Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Make Him the Focal Point of Your Search for Security

Psalm 139:9-10 - If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Isaiah 41:8-10 - But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend; you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off"; fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

James 1:2-3 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

Dear God, I have met some trials this week that will not necessarily be resolved until the new year. But I have something to look forward to, not only in heaven, but also a temporary diversion here on earth. Help me to focus on the time with my family and the fun that I should have and not on my trials in this next week. Be with me during this time. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment