Monday, December 28, 2015

Trust Him with Every Fiber of Your Being

Psalm 40:4 - Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie!

Psalm 56:3-4 - When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?

Psalm 62:8 - Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
  
Dear God, thank You for being trustworthy, completely trustworthy. Trustworthy in both the good times and the bad times. Thank You for teaching me more about trusting You in the big things no the small things. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment