Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Be Willing to Go Out on a Limb with Him

Psalm 9:10 - And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

John 12:26 - "If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him."

Dear God, if it takes sending me through the valley to get me to put more of my faith in You, so be it. Do I necessarily like the challenges I am facing now and will face in the coming year? No. Definitely not. More testing will be needed to confirm a suspected possibility of a mast cell disease in order to determine if I need even more testing and what kind of treatment I will need. And the prospects of everything seem scary. But at the same time, I know that You will lead me through it all. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment