Sunday, December 27, 2015

God Is Preparing You for What Is on the Road Ahead

Psalm 36:9 - For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.

Isaiah 64:4 - From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him.

John 15:5 - "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."

Dear God, thank You for preparing me for what lies ahead. Thank You for giving me strength and courage for what lies ahead. It is because of that strength and courage that I am not afraid of the tests I will be facing in the new year to make sure that the initial test was not a fluke or a mistake. And it is because of that strength and courage that if the test comes back the same as the initial test I am not afraid of the next test that may need to be done to determine whether it is just an activation thing or whether it is in my bone marrow. I am no longer afraid. What I do worry about is insurance which is fighting tooth and nail to not cover needed treatments. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment