Wednesday, December 30, 2015

God Is Leading You Along a Way That Is Uniquely Right for You

John 15:4 - "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me."

II Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

I John 4:7-8 - Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Dear God, thank You for the path You have placed me on. Thank You that it is uniquely my path even when it crosses the path of another or runs alongside of the path of another. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment