Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stay Ever So Close to Him

Deuteronomy 6:5 - "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."

Psalm 16:11 - You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Colossians 3:23-24 - Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Chirst. 

Dear God, help me to not fall into the trap of thinking that giving You money, time, and work will help me be close to You. Help me to spend more time with You from the heart. Help me not fall into habit, but into genuine heart time with You. Thank You for desiring closeness with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment