Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Take Time to Be Holy

Psalm 27:4 - One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon a the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.

I Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

II Thessalonians 1:9-10 - For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols it serve the living and the true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Dear God, transform and renew my mind and heart during the time I spend with You throughout the day. Fill me with Your piece. Cleanse me. Thank You for wanting to spend time with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment