Saturday, July 4, 2015

Worship God in Spirit and Truth

Psalm 100:4 - Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

John 4:23-24 - "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Dear God, I have many reasons to thank You even when I feel like I am at my worst physically or emotionally or mentally. I have You to thank for providing for my family so far and for making it possible for me to have access to the same affordable healthcare as provided through real insurance as my non-disabled peers. I have You to thank ultimately for the fact that a long time ago a group of people decided we needed a new country where we could live and worship how we please. I have You to thank for the fact we have a president who cares about everyone and not just the rich who pad lawmakers pockets. I have You to thank for wisdom to know who not to vote for when it comes to the real heart of the issues. I have You to thank for bringing people in my life who have a vested insurance in me as a person and are not fakers like it turned out Tom might have been. Though I still pray for reconciliation with him, I have to trust You to bring that about in Your time. He is not ready for a real and a genuine and a caring friend like me. Most people are not ready. I have to thank You that even though I am sick right now that I have found a doctor who actually listens and doesn't pin everything on one insignificant thing. Thank You for everything. And thank You for hearing my voice among the angels. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment