Sunday, July 19, 2015

Seek His Face

Psalm 34:5 - Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. 

Psalm 42:1-2 - As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?

Philippians 2:14-16 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. 

Dear God, may I always be a light for others pointing them toward You in their times of need just as others have come along and showed me You when I had times of need. Thank You for the path You have chosen for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment