Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Let God Show You His Way

Deuteronomy 33:27 - "The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms."

Psalm 5:2-3 - Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.

Dear God, help me to hear Your voice above all others. Take me in under Your everlasting arms as I learn to trust You more each day. Comfort me in the rough days ahead with regard to health and access to care. Comfort me in the rough days ahead not knowing whether we will be provided for. Push me to what You see best for me. Push me to strive for more even. Help me to never be afraid to reach out to make amends either. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment