Sunday, July 12, 2015

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow

Psalm 62:8 - Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

Matthew 6:34 - "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

II Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear God, one day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow. Oh, how easy it is to worry about the future. We are not designed for future living, but now living. Today living, not tomorrow living. In the today living, please ease the congested feeling in my ear and nose. Doctors haven't been able to find the source yet in order to provide me relief. Thank You for today. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment