Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hear His Lovecall to You in the Birdsong

Jeremiah 29:13-14 -  You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

John 10:27 - "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Romans 8:28 - And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 

Dear God, it is easy to hear You and see evidence of You when I see the beauty and hear the birdsong. It is not as easy in the wake of destruction and tragedy though. Help me to always find You even when it is not as easy. Thank You for being there. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment