Sunday, July 26, 2015

Relax and Let God Lead You Through This Day

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Psalm 119:35 - Lead me in the oath of your commandments, for I delight in it.

Psalm 143:8 - Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. 

Dear God, help me to not get hung up on the planning of this day or any day. Yes, I have appointments and things that have to be done, but help me to not beat myself up over things I have no control of that threaten to derail me from what I need to do or that do derail me. Help me just to relax and trust You all the more when derailment happens. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment