Sunday, July 5, 2015

Draw Near to God with a Thankful Heart

Psalm 56:3-4 - When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?

Isaiah 43:19 - "...Behold, I am doing a new thing; now  it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." 

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear God, nothing shall separate me from Your love. Right now I trust You for healing comfort for my ear which has somehow become blocked and is painful. Thank You for Your love. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment