Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Let His Love Seep into the Inner Recesses of Your Being

Psalm 139:1-4 - O. Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

Psalm 139:23-24 - Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!

I John 4:18 - There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 

Dear God, I love how Your love for me is so perfect. Perfect love casts put fear. There is no fear in love. Search my heart and lead me in Your way. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment