Monday, July 27, 2015

Hope Is a Golden Cord Connecting You to Heaven

Romans 12:12 - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 

I Thessalonians 5:8 - But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having out on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. 

Hebrews 6:17-20 - So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us. We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place needing the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.

Dear God, help me to remain steady in my hope. My hope of a glorious future in heaven with You. As I hope, I feel less pressured and less weighted. I feel lighter and steadier. Thank You for hope. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment